Your contributions make a difference in the lives of others.
Personal & Planned Giving
Donating publicly traded securities and mutual funds has the following benefits:
- Allows you to amplify the impact of your gift so you can make a big difference in the lives of patients and families.
- You pay no tax on the capital gains that have accumulated on the securities and you receive a charitable tax receipt for your donation, thus getting a double tax benefit.
- Your donation of securities can cover your annual donation or support a specific hospice program.
To donate securities, please visit: Securities (canadahelps.org)
If you are considering a bequest to Vancouver Hospice Society, please discuss your plans with your legal financial counsel, and your family. When preparing your will, your lawyer will require the legal name of our organization which is: Vancouver Hospice Society.
Other ways to give:
- Become a COMMUNITY PARTNER
- Shop at one of our THRIFT SHOPS or donate new & gently used items. All proceeds support hospice programs & services.
- Plan a FUNDRAISING EVENT in support of Vancouver Hospice Society.
- Apply to become a VOLUNTEER.
For more info regarding donations or tax receipts, contact Mary Jean Rodriguez, Accounts Manager, at: 604-737-7305 ext. 220, email@example.com